***There are 2 areas to link to, please link to the appropriate area. Thanks!!***
Welcome to Anti-Procrastination Tuesday!
Guess what? I’VE GOT NOTHIN’ TO SHARE!!
I did a bit of procrastinating this week.
On to some much more exciting news–next week on “Anti-Procrastination Tuesday” I will be doing my first ever Giveaway here at New Nostalgia! Stay tuned for details…
Featured Posts From Last Week:
shared her weekly docket with a link through to how she cleans her bathrooms!
Wouldn’t they make a great package topper?
shared these empty frames made into wall art. I love this idea!
Here are the guidelines:
1. On Tuesdays each week, I’ll host the link party here at New Nostalgia. You can come over and enter the permalink to your Anti-Procrastination post in my MckLinky List.
2. Be sure to insert a link in your post that directs others back here. It could be my button at the side bar, or something like “This post is linked to “Anti-Procrastination Tuesdays” at New Nostaglia.
3. Be sure to link your posts url, not your blog url!
4. Visit as many other links as you can for ideas, inspiration and to offer encouragement.
5. Leave comments for the links you visit just to let them know you are there (and so we can know there really ARE people out there committed to getting things done together, support matters!)
6. Come back each tuesday, post more of your accomplishments, and see some of the links featured from the week before. You could be one of them!
Be Inspired, Be Encouraged & Get Something Done!
*****Stop and Read BEFORE Linking!!*****
I will have 2 different themes for you to link to. Please choose the correct one, or I will need to delete your link. Thanks!
Oh, and if you are a tweeter, hitting the tweet box at the bottom will help get the word out..
~things you want to accomplish (lists, goals)
~things you did accomplish (before and afters are great!)
~thoughts on procrastination/ways you beat procrastination
“Flexible” Themed: (things that were not “procrastinated”)