I’d like this to be a place where we can:
*share and encourage one another
*get stuff done, no matter big or small
*feel safe to “get-real” with our junk
*share with one another something we have accomplished, past or present
*share conquered goals or lists of goals we would like to conquer
*share before and after pictures of our accomplishments
*learn tips from each other
This week has been great for me as far as getting stuff done! I love having an ongoing list, it really has helped me focus this week! I got several things crossed off my doozy list…it felt so goooood!
Here’s some of what kept me busy this week:
packed up winter decor
brought out spring decor (I’ll show ya more later in the week)
a built in desk heavily burdened by clothes that needed hung up
it is now free
2 bins (winter decor and winter clothes) were intruding on me and my prayer bench
they are now tucked up in the attic, and prayer time is intimate again
Can’t wait to hear what you all have been up to, I was very inspired by the posts that were linked up last week. Click here for the featured posts
from last week. Thank you for participating!
Here are the guidelines:
1. On Tuesdays each week, I’ll host the link party here at New Nostalgia. You can come over and enter the permalink to your Anti-Procrastination post in my MckLinky List.
2. Be sure to insert a link in your post
that directs others back here. It could be my button at the side bar, or something like “This post is linked to “Anti-Procrastination Tuesdays” at New Nostaglia.
3. Be sure to link your posts url, not your blog url!
4. Link as many posts as you would like, as long as they have to do with this subject
5. Visit as many other links as you can for ideas, inspiration and to offer encouragement.
6. Leave comments for the links you visit just to let them know you are there (and so we can know there really ARE people out there committed to getting things done together, support matters!)
7. Come back each tuesday, post more of your accomplishments, and see some of the links featured from the week before. You could be one of them!
Don’t forget to grab a button to place at the top or bottom of your post to show you are participating in “Anti-Procrastination Tuesdays.” Simply copy the code below in the box and paste where you can edit the html in your blog post.
And now, onto today’s “Anti-Procrastination Tuesday’s” Link Party! Be inspired, be encouraged, and get something done!