Goals Last Week:
Spring Clean Office
Goals This Week:
Enjoy every minute of my kids spring break with them!
Finish reading Clean Mama’s Cleaning Around The Seasons Ebook-so good so far!
Last Week’s Pin:
Brown sugar, lemon juice, honey & olive oil.
Loved it! So easy & my feet feel so good!
Pin I Want To Implement This Week:
RECIPES I WANT TO MAKE THIS WEEK:
**We had a stomach bug at our place last week, so we ate pretty bland and did not try any of these recipes yet! So these are the same recipes I listed from last week. I have all of the ingredients for them so that is a bonus!
2. Snicker Doodle Blondies @ Chocolate Covered Katie
6. Lowfat Vegan Nacho “Cheese” @ Happy Herbivore
Last Week’s Most Clicked On Links:
1. Easter Resources For Families @ All Things With Purpose
2. DIY No Waste Microwave Popcorn @ A Life Unprocessed
3. Branding @ Happy Little Lovelies
4. Oh Those Tasty Sneaky Greens @ My Sister’s Pantry
5. Snow Maze @ Life With Moore Babies
6. Raw Chia Seed Strawberry Jam @ Good Girl Gone Green
Katie B. of HousewifeHowTos.comMarch 14, 2013 at 4:59 pm
Thank you for hosting every week. These are such great features and links! I wanted to invite you to join my How To Tuesday link party, if you haven’t already joined . It would be wonderful to have you!
sweetapple3-March 14, 2013 at 1:45 pm
Aw! I just saw that I was clicked on a bunch last week…thanks! I love your parties and personally, I think your readers are some of the friendlies in the blogosphere. 🙂
Dana at Happy Little Lovelies
Mrs. Chrissy TMarch 13, 2013 at 3:08 pm
Thanks for hosting have a good week with your kids.
Kathy MoodyMarch 12, 2013 at 11:30 pm
Thank you so much for hosting! Have a wonderful week. 🙂
Carissa RasmussenMarch 12, 2013 at 10:47 pm
thanks for hosting!
heather walterMarch 12, 2013 at 9:02 pm
Thank you so much for hosting! This is my first time posting in your linky party. I decided to share my crochet roses.
procrastinators unite… tomorrow!
ShandyMarch 12, 2013 at 6:25 pm
Thanks for hosting! I’m a new subscriber, and new to the party 🙂 Have a great week!
Shandy @ Aprons ‘n Pearls
Loriel @ Healthy Roots, Happy SoulMarch 12, 2013 at 5:56 pm
Thank you for hosting, I hope you have a great day! I’ve shared 2 of my posts
1. Unlock Optimum Health with the Healthy Life Summit- 35 of your favorite health experts, farmers, authors, bloggers and activists will be speaking on topics about healthy living, healthy world, healthy eating, healthy body and healthy babies & children. You can listen to this for FREE from the comfort of your home. Don’t miss it!
2. An Exciting Change That Benefits You- my series, ‘Tuned-in Tuesday’ is changing it’s whole theme.. check out what it is because you may just benefit from it.
ChristineMarch 12, 2013 at 4:02 pm
thanks Amy for another great link up 🙂 It’s so fun seeing what everyone’s been up to this week! Have a great day <3
litlsisMarch 12, 2013 at 1:44 pm
Thanks for hosting Amy! And double thanks for the feature! Hope you have a super week!
AngieMarch 12, 2013 at 12:26 pm
Thank you for hosting! Have a great week! ~ Angie @ The Dating Divas
JulieMarch 12, 2013 at 12:12 pm
Love this post. Have been using jars for quite some time now too and I love them. Didn’t realize they could go in the freezer tho, any tips on doing that? Thanks for all you do. Enjoy your break time! xoxo
JillMarch 12, 2013 at 7:09 am
Thanks so much for hosting. Hope you have a fabulous week!
AshleyMarch 12, 2013 at 12:01 pm
Thanks for hosting and for featuring our Snow Maze!
Brenda @ChattingOverChocolate.blogspot.comMarch 12, 2013 at 10:58 am
Thanks so much for the party! Have a great week! 🙂
Alderberry HillMarch 12, 2013 at 10:03 am
Thanks for hosting week after week, I am glad to be joining in again… have a great day!