Goals Last Week:
All Laundry Away
Goals This Week:
Continue to purge first floor–kitchen, study, hallway, bathroom & daughter room
All laundry cleaned and put away
Price house cleaners for a one time spring clean
Order new kitchen sink
Last Week’s Pin:
Hair Bows made out of hair.
Pin I Want To Implement This Week:
Last Week’s Most Clicked On Links:
1. Skin Care Recipes Using Coconut Oil @ Second Chance To Dream
2. Refrigerator Cleaning @ Our Lives
3. Why Soy Is Not A Healthfood @ Small Footprint Family
4. Graduation Announcement Templates @ Beauty Divine Designs
5. How To Descale A Kettle With Vinegar @ A Typical English Home
6. No Bake Fudge Brownie Bites (Grain, Sugar & Dairy Free) @ Nourishing Passions
7. Chocolate Almond Bars (gluten-free & vegan) @ The Knoxville Holts
8. Beeswax Fabric Tutorial (use in place of plastic wrap) @ Purposefully Simple
9. Yarn Wrapped Letters @ Happy Little Lovlies
Barb CampApril 10, 2013 at 12:44 am
Thank you so much for featuring my 12 Skin Care Recipes using Coconut Oil. I really appreciate you hosting every week so that I can share my work. Have a great night!
Second Chance to Dream
Carissa RasmussenApril 9, 2013 at 11:40 pm
laundry is always the last on my list done too…thanks for hosting!
Diana - FreeStyleMamaApril 9, 2013 at 4:05 pm
Thanks for hosting!
AngieApril 9, 2013 at 12:26 pm
Good morning! Thank you for hosting! ~ Angie @ The Dating Divas
Jillian K.April 9, 2013 at 9:21 am
Thanks so much for this link up! Do you have Groupon where you live? That’s what I’ve been using when I want a one time cleaning service.
DawnApril 9, 2013 at 6:07 am
Thanks for featuring my post on the dangers of soy. This week I’ve posted two recipes for snap peas. Thanks for hosting!
ChristineApril 9, 2013 at 6:06 am
awesome party!! thanks! I’ve already found a great new recipe to try out and pinned it <3
Have a fabulous week friends!
litlsisApril 9, 2013 at 2:49 am
Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a great week!