As you all know, I am a HUGE fan of Clean Mama, and have been long before she became a faithful sponsor of New Nostalgia. She never ceases to amaze me with her amazing products in her shop and her unique and helpful posts on the Clean Mama blog.
I am giddy excited to offer this Clean Mama 18 Month Planner Giveaway. THERE WILL BE 3 LUCKY WINNERS!
We are all about simplifying around here, and this planner is a great tool to help us organize, plan and simplify our lives. Clean Mama is also about simplifying, and kept that in mind when she designed this planner.
Here are some of the things she considered:
- Simple format is key – as schedules change you need a planner that will accommodate those changes. If you have a very loose schedule, this planner will work for you. If you have oodles of details and appointments, this planner will work for you. Somewhere in between? You’ll love this planner.
- Easy to print and DIY – Figuring out how to print on both sides of the paper or reducing the size of the paper can be complicated. The set up of the pages make it easy to customize the size and print.
- Simple color scheme and not a lot of graphics give it a clean, modern look, not to mention cheaper to print at home.
- Customizable – with more pages than you’ll probably need, I have included lots of options for you to customize your own perfect planner.
- Price – you can spend a lot on planners, I hope this is affordable for you and a great way to organize your life. Or at least the next 18 months of it!
- 2 Planner Covers – both have simple stripes and say ‘my planner 2013-2014′ – convo me if you’d like that to be personalized – one change is FREE
- 18 Month Planner – each week on a 2 page spread – 157 pages (teal)
- July-December 2013 Calendar (vertical, binder style) – 6 pages (green)
- January-December 2014 Calendar (vertical, binder style) – 12 pages (green)
- Docket/Schedule for the Week – 1 page (teal + green)
- Notes (lines and boxes) – 2 pages (one teal and one green)
- 18 Month at a Glance Calendar page – 1 page (teal)
- Dates to Remember – 1 page (teal + green)
- Binder and stickers are all from the Martha Stewart line at Staples.
- Pens and pencils are from Target.
- If I want to print something in color and I want it bound and I don’t want to leave my house, I go online toBest Value Copy (9 cent color copies!)
- Blog posts that explain printing printables? Check this one out.