1. Quinoa & Apple Salad with Curry Dressing @ Martha Stewart
My local health food store makes a recipe similar to this that I love. The apple and curry go together so well, surprisingly! Eager to see how this tastes.
2. Snicker Doodle Blondies @ Chocolate Covered Katie
Vegan Snickerdoodle Blondies! Gooey, cinnamon-y, and made healthy by adding 1 1/2 cups of beans!
3. Superfood Bliss Bowl @ Healthy Happy Life
I’m intrigued by this recipe. The cacao cream sounds delicious and the brown rice would make it a very filling after school snack for my girls.
4. Brownie Bites With a Surprise Ingredient @ New Nostalgia
I have a can of pumpkin I need to use and I have not made these in awhile. They are moist and delish.
5. Spicy Bean & Sweet Potato Burritos @ Tali’s Tomatoes
Another item I frequently buy at my local health food deli. I love the combo of black beans and sweet potatoes. Time to save money and make my own!
6. Lowfat Vegan Nacho “Cheese” @ Happy Herbivore
She calls it the best nacho cheese on the planet. It is made creamy by pureeing cashews. We shall see!
I know my kids will eat #2, #3 (minus the nuts) #4 & #6.
Keeping my fingers crossed with #1 & #5.